Friday 13 August 2021

My super dooper coin operated writing

Hi Bloggers J'varn here I will be showing you my coin operated writing. This is my planing  link to video

Sentence 1

(character/scene)

So basically the boy and the mum were going to the supermarket it was about 1981 then the boy stopped he saw a rocket ‘’Mum mum can I go on the rocket I will go to space’’ ‘’Ok Micheal you can go on it’’ ‘’Yay thanks mum’’ ‘’Your welcome’’ ‘’321 blast off’’ ‘’What what happened’’ *Throws helmet* ‘’Sorry Michael did’nt work’’.

Sentence 2

(character/scene)

 After they got home the boy was sad because he cound’nt go to space.

Sentence 3

(Conflict)

So he had a idea he was going to do a lemonade stand and save up lots and lots of money 

Sentence 4

(Conflict)

But he did’nt have time because he was very old so he had to do it. It was his dream 

Sentence 5

(resolution)

After when he had saved up lots of money he went to the rocket but he was in his 70s so if he did he would die straght away 

Sentence 6

(how characters have changed)

Well when he was at the rocket it would not work but he did’nt notice that he had too much money but it worked and he wanted to spend is last time on earth and see space for the first time.And here is my actual writing

One time in the afternoon at 3:00 in the Caribbean there was a boy his name was Micheal he loved flying rockets then he stopped he saw a toy rocket but he thought it was a real one so he said ‘’Mum can I go on the rocket please’’ ‘’Okay’’ ‘’Yay I am gonna go to space’’ *he goes on the rocket*  * it just rocks back and forth* * Throws helmet on floor*  ‘’ Sorry  it did’nt work’’ ‘’it's fine but I will go to space’’ ‘’I bet you will’’  

70 years later ‘’ I have finally done it I am going to space ‘’  ‘’ 321’’ '' Blast off''. I find it hard to actually build up the story cause it does take some time and you really have to think.

Blog you later  

 


 

1 comment:

  1. Hi J'Varn, I agree writing a story can be hard as you do have to think of so many things, this is why planning is so important. I like how specific you are with time and place in your story...'in the afternoon at 3:00 in the Caribbean'.

    ReplyDelete